RC Competitor

Just got my New Alias... Yesterday 7/14...

Just came to my doorstep Via UPS from A-Main Hobbies Yesterday... Our New Alias's My Girlfriend/Soon to be Wife got these Heli's From A-Main Hobbies as a change of pace from running/bashing our T-Maxx's & 4-Tech's @ our Local park we always go too to Bash/Play around "witch we always enjoy running our trucks together" but we wanted something different So it was either the Alias or the Blast Boat "our park has a decent size pond" but my Girlfriend was concerned about Bug's & GEESE @ waters edge SO WE BOTH AGREED ON THE ALIAS... We are planning on unboxing them tonight "After Work" & giving them there 1st test flights... I have heard this Alias is COOL @ night time Flights....

My girlfriend also got spare props & gears & 2 sets of spare (8) Motors 1 set for her Heli & 1 set for my Heli
    what else is a good thing to get as spares... Only other thing I can think of is a bigger battery for longer flights... Box says 15 min Flight Times with included battery...But being Heli NOOBS I think 15 minutes is a Long Time for US... since we will be leaning to fly the alias safely and properly...
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 07-15-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Language

RC poster
    Spare batteries, shafts and bearings. Don't try bashing your Alias together!

RC Competitor
    On this side of Eternity, which means Texas for now
    Quote Originally Posted by rdw50 View Post
    Spare batteries, shafts and bearings. Don't try bashing your Alias together!
    Ditto.

nitropair4218: What you already have as extra parts, plus what rdw50 mentioned, are good to keep you flying.

Definitely recommend another set of batteries for both of you. The Alias is a lot of fun, and the time goes by fast. Oh, and it is fun to fly at night.

Here's a link for what I've done at night... Long Exposure Project. It hasn't been updated since December... yikes, I need to go fly again.