RC poster

Aftermarket slash bodies.

I have searched a bunch of different websites and there is no set list of aftermarket bodies that fit the Slash. I am looking for a Chevrolet c10. But it would be helpful to list all of the bodies that fit. So post them up and let's see what you have!!

RC Enthusiast
    Let me second this request. My daily driver is an H2 - I'd love to find a matching body shell.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    This will fit the wheelbase:
    http://www.losipartshouse.com/Produc...WMQ7AodBUYAVQ\

This body will not cover the stock tires like a scale build. This will be more like a monster truck body. You can buy stampede size monster tires and rims to make a sweet mt though.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Qualifier
    The only h2 I've seen is for the pede. Jconceptz makes a scalpel c10
    Last edited by skmfkr; 07-08-2014 at 12:18 PM.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!

^^^ not sure who made that... guessing it was proline, but cant find it anywhere...
    Go to the emaxx forum and check the pic gallery sticky... You can make almost any emaxx body fit a slash.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Enthusiast
    My youngest got an H2 SUT body for his Stampede - he still needs to paint it (bright metallic green - yuck).

As a more generic way to ask this (hopefully I'm continuing the original question, not hijacking the thread), is there some kind of guideline to determine what shells will fit? Based on the link above, should I assume any T-Maxx or Revo shell will work? Other compatible shells?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post

^^^ not sure who made that... guessing it was proline, but cant find it anywhere...
    Go to the emaxx forum and check the pic gallery sticky... You can make almost any emaxx body fit a slash.
    Great info, thanks (you posted while I was asking what body shells will work). I'm assuming E-Maxx and T-Maxx are the same?

RC Qualifier
    Here you go it's made by Jconceptz

RC poster
    I do like that C10. I worry about having exposed wheels since I will be bashing this this around..