RC Competitor

Do e revo 1/16 bodies fit the summit 1/16?

Im looking for a new body for my summit 1/16 and there are basically 3 bodies different from the stock one. I was wondering if the 1/16 erevo body would fit . I want a body different from the stock ones. Any ideas? Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    You have to buy merv body mounts. Or cut down your summit ones, just buy new merv body mounts. I'm going to get a Grave Digger body for the shelve for my son. But I've ran R/C's for along time and the summit body with the exocage is by far the best bashing body I've used.
    Last edited by USA1; 06-30-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    Those who forfeit liberty 4 security get neither

RC Competitor
    Where could i get the merv body mounts? Ebay?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTraxxasSlashUltimate View Post
    Where could i get the merv body mounts? Ebay?
    Ebay, Dollar Hobbyz (also on EBay) JRC on Ebay, lumidave35 (also on EBay). LiquidRC (another EBay).... Ebay list goes on and on. Or you can order direct form Traxxas which will always be more expensive but.... Just pick one(s) that you want:

Front

Rear

Oh, I like the Summit body WAY better.... I don't hit air with aerodynamics, I hit air with brute POWER! lol, Summit body is more durable due to the plastic EXOCage...

RC Competitor
    Lol, maybe ill just keep mine. I mean, it is pretty sweet. And you cant beat that exocage.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTraxxasSlashUltimate View Post
    Lol, maybe ill just keep mine. I mean, it is pretty sweet. And you cant beat that exocage.
    Smart choice (IMO), there is a company called VGRacing. They make roll cages the go inside the body, I need one for my 1/10. The exocage can break, birthday if you forget how to drive... Lol

On my 1/10 I had to trim the body post parts so I could get it to handle better due to exocage weight. Handles a lot better

RC Competitor
    Do they make inside cages for 1/16 summit? Cause if they do im getting one. They sound cool.