RC Qualifier

Towing with the brushless emaxx?

This truck has a ton of power for sure, if I was on roller blades and helped it get going, could it tow me around the park on level ground? I wanted to try the 2 mile loop by my house and see how it goes. Mine's already geared fairly low for torque.

Well if you do it good luck. Keep a close eye on temps though, that's going to be really tough on it.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    I've seen lots of videos of them towing people in a wagon and such. I'm not going to make it pull from a stop. Plus it should get good air flow if I keep it going like 20 mph

RC Qualifier
    Well do you even really need a body? Without a body would give it excellent airflow. Its not like your goin off jumps and stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah I could leave the body off for sure. I guess I could drive it for 5 minutes then check the temps the first time. I see emaxx's towing wagons from a stop...

RC Qualifier
    I took it for a test drive, ran it from full to empty on 2- 7600mah 2s lipos. It went a bit over 2 miles towing me, and it went fast, girlfriend couldn't keep up on a bike going as fast as she could