I am the happy owner of a summit. Sadly, I bash more than I crawl, and since I bought the Tekin RX8 brushless system, I decided to convert it to an e-revo.
I already bought all parts to "visually" convert it:
- PRO117800 Badlands 3.8 Street Truck Tire (2):TRA 3.8 Wheel
- PRO273203 Fr, R Desperado 3.8 Zero Offset Blk Wheels,17mm:MT
- TRA5314 Fr,R Body Mounts :Revo,SLY
- TRA5335 Front Bumper, Mount: Revo
- TRA5411 Wing Mount: Revo
- TRA5446 Wing, Black: Revo
- TRA5611X ProGraphix Body with Decal: E-Revo
- All rocker arm set available (p1,p2,p3,lt)
and for the brushless power: SUM11H HR aluminum differential case for summit (only rear).
I was wondering what makes the e-revo capable of handling 6s that is not in the summit? (i don't have intention to have 6s in a summit , only 4s)
i will post picture of the conversion