Thread: Inverted Alias

RC poster

Inverted Alias

I am doing an Alias mod. with big guns called the Candygun it is my pink Alias, it looks so cool upside down, and I was joking around on RcGroups that it flew upside down, but it also was Top Secret and does not exist.
    And then I realized hey why does it not exist? so I decided to do it (I have a lot of Alias parts) and I came up with a very easy mod. for the propellers, and now I have hopefully the first inverted flying Alias..
    Here it is...
    Petey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozd7...ature=youtu.be

RC Qualifier
    Whats the purpose of having an inverted quad? Just to say you can, or is there a benefit of some kind?

RC poster
    Hi Mike; I am doing a Mod. for the Alias called the Candygun, it is a pretty extensive mod. and it has Cannons on it and it looked so cool in pictures inverted that I decided I wanted to make an inverted one because it looks so cool..
    So my formerly stock Green Alias had just popped a motor like two days before and used it for this Mod..
    I am very pleased with it and it is unique...
    I still have to build my Landing Gear and working very hard on my Candygun, you can see more of these Two Quads on Rcgroups in the Alias thread including the prop. Mod. to make the inverted Alias..
    Petey...