Thread: first time out

RC Qualifier

first time out

I have been very busy re-modeling the wifes kitchen and I also overhauled both of the big boats engines. I am now ready to head out this weekend on the cruiser and my son . I will be running our Spartans fpr the first time. I also ordered more 6400 mah 3s bats for the boats.

RC Qualifier
    Have a fun weekend, Hope the Spartans run flawless for you.
    hog

RC Qualifier
    Good luck! Have a blast!!
    Powered by Castle.....

RC Qualifier
    thanks for the replys. My boat did have an issue. One of the motor bearings was seized up. I got it freed up and lubed it with oil and the boat ran great all weekend. My sons boat has the Boca ceramic bearings and I have ordered the same ones for my boat.

RC Qualifier
    I have had trouble with the bearings before as well. The rear bearing in the motor plate cracked and one day while running it finally broke and sent little shards of bearing into my motor... :thumb down: Luckily I sent it to Traxxas and they replaced it completely free. However if you have exceeded your warranty Boca Bearings sells some ceramic bearings to replace the stock ones. Glad you had a (mostly) flawless weekend!