RC poster

Where to buy Alias

Hey everyone,

Stumbled across the Alias the other day and decided I was going to buy one. Traxxas and TowerHobbies are currently out of stock until late July. This will be my first RC and am not aware of other reputable online RC stores. Any suggestions?

Another question.. I've noticed a lot of complaints about motor issues. Should I wait to buy the alias or has this problem been resolved by Traxxas?

Thanks

RC Qualifier

Where to buy Alias

https://www.google.com
    Google is your friend
    If a RC never breaks, your doing it wrong

RC poster
    I think you missed what I was asking. I can search google, but a million different RC stores come up. I asked what the reputable ones where.

RC poster
    Amazon.com Great return policy. Should be new stock, if not Traxxas support will get you new motors (ask for a set of 4).
    after market motors: Micro Motor Warehouse, great motors for Alias.

RC Qualifier
    I've been waiting 6+ months for the motor issue to be resolved but I'm starting to think it never will be. I've asked the question before that with motors this small, is the technology available to build such a tiny brushed motor that can last x amount of hours? Or do the best motors available only run for a month? If that's the case then it would be nice to have inexpensive, available, plug&play, 4-packs of motors that could be swapped out in the same manner as batteries are now.