RC Competitor

Slipper shoes keep flying out.

So I don't think the slipper is loose but they keep flying out. Any recommendations?
    2wd Slash , Tmaxx classic

RC Qualifier
    I put a dab of tire glue on mine to keep them in place while mounting them. Never had a problem
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

You can also use the old style T Maxx brake disc(TRA #4964) instead of the 3 pads, you just have to slightly enlarge the holes till they fit onto the slipper plates pegs.
    http://www.amain.com/product_info.ph...FVQiMgodcncAeQ

Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman4910 View Post
    You can also use the old style T Maxx brake disc(TRA #4964) instead of the 3 pads, you just have to slightly enlarge the holes till they fit onto the slipper plates pegs.
    When I bought my T-Maxx I did a lot of research and perusing the forum for tips and one of them was to glue the pads to the slipper. I have never lost a pad in six years (reference my sign-up date). Last month I changed over to the T-Maxx pad just to try it out and like it. I only enlarged the holes the pins were going in and had to do a little shaving of the hexagon so that it would fit squarely on the slipper. The brake pad is thicker than the slipper so I did need to sand it down a bit so that the spur was not rubbing on the clutch bell (mind you this is on a Revo now).
    The Super Derecho