RC Qualifier

It's been a slice

My daughter has grown out of her interest in RC and it's not near as much fun on my own, so I've decided to liquidate my RC collection.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to clean and service all my boats and helis and sell them.

Just wanted to say it has been a pleasure being involved with the Spartan community here at Traxxas and wish you all continued fun and enjoyment with the sport/hobby.

I will still pop by from time to time to see whats up, but my involvement here on the forum will soon be minimal.

Take care all.

Hog

Good luck with your future hobbies and endeavors!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Qualifier
    Wow! It was great having you as a part of the Spartan forum. I appreciate all of your help! Hope you drop by on the forum every once and awhile.
    Powered by Castle.....

RC Champion
    When you can... stay in touch.

I know the feeling when the kids and grand kids loose the interest and choose other things to do.
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Qualifier
    Even though you don't have those RC's anymore it's in your heart and mind, the experience of being an RC Enthusiast, so without it, you can still chime in and share your knowledge, Good Luck!
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Qualifier
    Bit of a sad day, my second Spartan found a new home today, so both are gone now.
    They went to two friends, so hopefully they will have many hours of enjoyment chasing each other around.

Sold the first a couple days ago, then tonight a fellow shows up and says, "buddy can't be havin' a faster boat than me, I'll take the other one."
    hog

RC Qualifier
    Good luck Hog. Thanks for all your help over the past several years. To bad about your daughter loosing interest, and to bad you don't live closer to me...I'd hang out with you to keep you out of trouble. (lol) Anyway, thanks and good luck.

RC Qualifier
    Gonna miss you Hog. You have an extensive knowledge and have always been very helpful. I also got out of the RC stuff for many years and then one cold night I dug my Tmaxx out of the basement out of boredom and put her back together. 7 traxxas vehicles, an Alias and a Spartan later and I'm still hooked. Although the kid is an adult now, I find it relaxing and enjoyable all by myself and I'm almost 50. Perhaps you'll return someday as well
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC Qualifier
    I hear you guardog, I'm on the other side of 50 and do enjoy the sport. Tinkering in the garage on repairs, mods, or fine tuning is relaxing, as is getting out on a nice day and running.
    But I find it much more fun with someone else to share with. None of my friends are into rc and since my daughter has moved along to that "next phase" of her life the rc's were just sitting unused.
    They may as well be in the hands of someone who can enjoy them.
    I have a motorcycle and a boat and inevitably someone will drag me off to a golf course for a day of frustration, so I will keep busy scootering, fishing, and golfing.
    You know, old guy stuff

Hog

Oh, and popping by here from time to time to torment you guys.
    Last edited by hog; 06-01-2014 at 09:28 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Well, it's all over, the last boat walked out the door tonight, and I e-bayed all my accessories and spare parts last week.

I still enjoying chatting here on the forums so will be around for awhile, but I will taper off my visits as my experiences become less and less current.

Hog