Ever Been So Busy?

Have you ever been so busy doing something for your RCs that you don't have any time to run or wrench on them?

The last two weeks I have been working on my spray booth, finally got it built and put into place last night. But in the last two weeks the only thing I have really done with my trucks is to change out the winch cable on my scaler and briefly try out my new pull-pal.

Seems like one of those 'forest for the trees' kind of things...
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Champion
    I know the feeling. I'm about to start a 50 hr/wk job and I imagine it will increase in downtime. Plus recently me and my dad built a camper shed the past several weekends so I haven't been able to get the rc's in running condition....
    Revo 2.5 upgraded to 3.3.

RC Champion
    My job is like my lamborghini. I don't have a lamborghini.
    1:16 Slash VXL
    Stampede 4x4 3800kv
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Been so busy as well. My Rusty and P4de haven't been out since December. I'm thinking of putting them up for sale. Between working 25 hours a week and school as well... it's been tough and just lost interest.
    Rustler VXL | Slash | Stampede 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Yes, building tracks and not getting to drive the track until it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    Have you ever been so busy doing something for your RCs that you don't have any time to run or wrench on them?

The last two weeks I have been working on my spray booth, finally got it built and put into place last night. But in the last two weeks the only thing I have really done with my trucks is to change out the winch cable on my scaler and briefly try out my new pull-pal.

Seems like one of those 'forest for the trees' kind of things...

Umm yeah,,, 2 teenagers, 1 of them graduating High School next week..... Both boys...

Add that onto the fact I worked over 70 hrs last week and there's no letting up in sight for this year for me...

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...

RC Qualifier
    Well. I literally have all the time in the world to work on mine. Its about the only thing I can do. Only problem is I had to quit my job due to injury and will be out atleast 6 months. Now if only I can afford it!
    People Eating Tasty Animals

RC Champion
    The car business is booming right now and I'm working 60 hours a week selling cars and trucks. Can't complain but I don't have much free time anymore. So little in fact I had to have a friend solder some deans on my new lipos, install and program the new radio and esc and fit a new body on my touring car. I would never have anyone touch my cars let alone basically build one for me. I run races on Saturday nights and if I didn't do this, one of the cars wouldn't be ready for the race.. So I feel your pain guys... wrenching is out of the question for a while.. I should teach my girls to do this for me.. I would ask my son, but he's as busy as me with his startup company. He hasn't touched his rc cars in months...
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3