RC Competitor

Carbon chassis standoff dimensions

I have the upper and lower decks but my order for my stand offs may not show up cause of a scamish website.

I was wonderi if someone could measure or know the dimensions of them.

Also the height of the bell cranks grooves.

Im going to try to make my own or buy some that are ment for different cars

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    What web site did you use? Where did you find carbon decks? They have been out of circulation for almost a decade! Good find!
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    buytraxxas usually has both chassis and the standoffs in stock...

Like, now: http://buy.traxxas.com/default.php?cPath=7817_8475_6765
    Last edited by danielhr77; 05-15-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    I can't believe I didn't know this before! I will be ordering the upper and lower tomorrow!!

Ordered and on the way! Can't wait to tear into my car!! I've wanted the carbon decks for years. The standoffs were out of stock. Don't care. I will make some, or find something to work.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 05-17-2014 at 09:02 AM. Reason: merge

There have been times when I've contemplated buying en electric 4-Tec so that I can install that chassis--it's pretty sweet looking! Obviously, though, I have never gotten around to it. Maybe some day...I've also tossed around the idea of a nitro 4-Tec conversion, so we'll see.

Enjoy the build!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Competitor
    I found the standoffs on a sits called trend times. The are a terrible place. Like i wanna destroy them. I ordered them on the 7th. They just got in the mail system on the 20th..... Customer service is nothin but... Heaven. And the Guy named justin is just a complete..... Angle.

But i appears i will be getting a package on thusday so we will see if i at least got them.

There are also a few vendors over seas that still stock them. Just shoot them an email for a special out of country order. Shippings like 15-30. Part is 10. But hey. Its worth it.

RC Champion
    Keep us posted and let us know when you get them. And please, share your build. I would also like some detailed pics and measurements of them if you can. I would appreciate it greatly! I'm gonna give it a go and try to make my own, somehow. My order still shows "processing."......

RC Competitor
    Your order from traxxas? Yea it takes a couple days but they get your products out. Ups i believe.

And i believe the standoffs are 30mm pieces of metal with threaded ends. And the bellcrank ones are the same but have a slimmer area that is the diameter of the. Bell crank bushings. And the height can be taken from the stock chassis.
    Last edited by swagon_wagon; 05-21-2014 at 10:53 AM.