RC Racer
    Hi. I buy a new emaxx 3908 model and when i drive then the led light on the remote is red, and the emaxx go only 10-15 mph, what could i check or do?
    Using stock nimh, its beep 5 times when i turn it on, and i got only the manual to the brussed model.

Edit:

I found out that the guy that mount the batteri to the remote innstall on of the battery wrong way. Now the led light is green, but the truck drive slow and just stop..

The charger shows that the batteries was finish charged but it was only connected in 10 minutes each batteries and i notice that nimh batteries not get littlebit hot, now i have charged it up in 50minutes to 3A and it feels warm so now its finaly finish with charging. The truck run in 30-35mph now so the problem was that the battery in the car was emty, the factory send them empy in the box i think so 10 minutes is not enough even that the charger says so.

I got a new question about that one of the four batteri in the remote was plugged in wrong way, what could happend and could it make damage to the remote or the electronic on the truck if it could give wrong signal or something?

The esc make a beep sound and light red maby every 20 seconds, why do it beep and Flash red?
    I see this when it stands still.
    The esc fan dosent run, do it run when it going to be hot or should it run from beginning? Esc feels cold after a stock nimh pack is used.

Thanks if someone could help out a emaxx noob :-)
    Last edited by Ray87; 04-28-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: merge

the ESC fan on the MMM kicks on at around 150 F, the new MM2 runs nonstop (it plugs directly into the Rx). The beep is when you let the truck sit without moving for a few seconds. Just telling you the model is still on... NiMH batts run hot charge hot.
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    Thank you for replay, that explane alot.
    It works fine now, the aa batteri to the remote was mounted the wrong way, strange that it even will turn on after that?
    I use mutch time to reset the remote and other thing and it was only one of the battery that was connected pluss to minus..
    The servo was a bit laggy but maby it was because low power on nimh, the trottle worked fine, do you have any idea about this stupid thing that the battery was in the wrong pole in the remote? Could it make trouble to the electronic on remote or the car system when the remote got error because one of the battery was mounted wrong? Other electronic will explode when the battery plus pole go to minus in the electronic?

Last question: the car came with docking ready to plug in iPhone/iPod. But it dont have telemetri? Cannot see other cables that could be from sensors.

would not think the battery being in backwards would have done any damage.

servo lag:
    1) under power servos
    2) need to align them
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    Thank you for share this good information, other things that i should check or adjust before i take it out and bash?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray87 View Post
    Thank you for share this good information, other things that i should check or adjust before i take it out and bash?
    Make sure to check for loose screws and hardware after every run. Also make sure you wheel nuts are tight after every run.
    Man i need more than 50 characters.