RC Competitor

Which Lipo Battery?

I have a slash with the velineon kit and was wanting a 2 cell lipo but dont know which one to get never considered a lipo because i always thought they were a lot of money
    You Broke It You Fix It

You can find the list of compatible Traxxas batteries under each model page. For non-Traxxas battery discussion see the Traxxas Alley.
    One thing I feel very strongly about: a good LiPo is definitely not a waste of money.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I have never once read where a fellow RC'r regretted going LiPo... as a matter of fact most have regretted spending as much money as they have on NiMH because of their hesitancy of going LiPo!
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC poster
    I have a Rustler XL-5 and I am thinking about putting in a Traxxas 3350X Velineon VXL-3S Brushless Power System. What battery should I get, so that I can get max performance, but not destroy my Rustler. There are some many different batteries out there with different amps. Please advise.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I suggest an SPC, SMC, or Traxxas 2S pack capable of at least 200-320 continuous amps, but the more the better.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.