RC Champion

New addition to the family! Jeep lovers :)

My fiance and me bought a 2014Freedom Edition two weeks ago. We are loving it! As soon as my dad fixes his we will take it out and see how these factory "all terrians" really do lol. We have done a little off roading just to make the kiddos happy. But nothing major right now while still in the break in period. Might have to put RC's on hold for a bit and focus on this.

RC Qualifier
    That is exciting! I like red jeeps. Sounds like the fiance and you have some trail ridin to do.
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Champion
    Yeah we do! We have two little girls 5&7 and they love it with the top off. Riding down the road they were grinning ear to ear. Its the little things in life that make it worth it.

RC Qualifier
    How long can you keep it purrty? Haha

Looks sharp though!
    Never trust a fart.

RC Champion
    Thank you!!

Not long its already pretty dirty and been tinted. Haven't even gotten the tag yet

RC Qualifier
    Next up is half doors.
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Qualifier
    sweet.. once you have the lift, gears, tires, wheels bug shoot me a PM i have a lot of experience with JK's.

Last edited by Racer83L; 04-21-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    Traxxas please sell kits!

RC Champion
    Makes me glad to see other Jeep Lovers here. I've been a Jeep salesman for the last 15 years and have owned a few myself over the years. I still have a thing for the Cherokee 1999-2001, but the Wrangler is a close 2nd.. Enjoy the new "toy".. Now go out and get it dirty.. You don't need to wait for the tag.. Another thing, get used to everyone in a Wrangler waving at you. Try and convince the fiancÚ that they are just being friendly....
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3

RC Champion
    Looks like a blast racer. We plan to keep it pretty stock for now. Or should I say we will see how long that takes lol. I am mainly wanting a new Smitty built bumper with winch and some bfg all terrians. Haha it was covered within two weeks of owning it lol. The doors and top have been off for a few weeks. Love this thing. My dad is selling his 03 Rubi to buy a newer model. Hate to see his go but he really wants the pentastar motor and new style.

Oh man I wave to every one of them lol. Most wave back but some don't. Its cool I'll wave anyways . Kind of hard not to see me with no doors.

RC Competitor
    Bfgs are over rated coming from another jeep owner. I went with cooper at3's and love them, do way better then my bfgs did in everything except on solid ice.

RC Champion
    I have always liked them. Mainly because they because aren't as heavy as most all terrians and they are great on the road. Don't wear quickly and not a ton of road noise.

RC Competitor
    The at3's are quiet, handle everything I have done with them better then the bfgs I had prior. I can't comment on how long they last but after 10,000 miles they still look new.