RC Qualifier

In a spot of bother

Alright. I've currently got a Summit with a lot of upgrades (MM2, DeWalt, Single Servo, Mudslinger, HR Servo Saver) and a completely stock E-Revo I bought second hand. Now here's my problem. I don't know whether to sell both cars and build something like an MT Slash 4x4 or an E-Slayer or sell the E-Revo and go brushless with the Summit or swap out all my good parts from the Summit onto the E-Revo and sell the Summit? What are you guys' opinions?
    Slugs are just naturally aspirated snails

RC Competitor
    Sell them both and buy new.... What do you want to do with your "finished" truck?

RC Qualifier
    I was leaning that way.. Just a general basher. I'd like it to be overpowered, capable, 4x4, durable and relatively cheap to replace parts on. I'm leaning towards the 1/10 scale trucks eg. Slash, Stampede.

RC Qualifier
    If they were mine I'd swap the upgrade parts with the Revo and sell the Summit. Then get a CC 1515-2200kv motor to go with that MM2 you already have. And there you go, an overpowered basher that's quite capable.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ball View Post
    If they were mine I'd swap the upgrade parts with the Revo and sell the Summit. Then get a CC 1515-2200kv motor to go with that MM2 you already have. And there you go, an overpowered basher that's quite capable.
    The E-Revo already runs a CC 1515-2200kv.. Think I might just sell both and buy a Slash Ultimate. Going to buy a second hand EVX-2 and stock tyres and rims for the Summit to sell it with and keep the MM2 for further operations and the Mudslingers (as I waited months to get them into Australia).

RC Qualifier
    Where do you end up doing most of your bashing? You don't want to be limited by the lower CG of the slash trucks. Even though its 4wd the smaller size will hinder it some. This is coming from a guy that has both an ERBE and a 4x4 slash that had the MM 2200KV in it on 4s. I love my slash 4x4 but the size of the revo and its suspension travel is just perfect!
    2x 2wd Slash|Slash 4x4 PE|MM E-Revo|Grave Digger

RC Qualifier
    Where I bash is a bit small for the E-Revo and Summit hence going for a true 1/10 scale. They are just too good for the trailing I do also. Plus both of my buddies run 1/10 so I'm looking to even out with them.