RC Qualifier

Throttle only works with iPhone in throttle setup screen

I have the TQi radio with the docking base. I have it linked to multiple vehicles and have not experienced a problem with any of them. Over the weekend I went to drive my ERBE and had no throttle response. When I plugged my phone in and went to the Throttle screen to check the adjustments it started working. Any time I leave that screen the throttle becomes unresponsive. I tried rebinding the rx and tx and also reset my throttle end points. This did not correct the problem...

Has anyone else ever run into this problem and know of a possible fix?
    No Limit RC of Maryland

RC Qualifier
    I have narrowed the problem down to the transmitter. I bound my sons TQi (without docking base) to my truck and everything worked fine... About to go test my transmitter on another truck
    No Limit RC of Maryland

RC poster
    Just ran into the exact same issue tonight. Wanted to bind my ERBE TX with docking base to My new Spartan to be able to use telemetry. Binding and FW update went fine. After that i have the same issue as you.... Old spartan TX stills works though.... Have to test the ERBE Tx with the ERBE Rx to se if it still works there.....

EDIT
    After resetting the Tx everythings back to normal. Pheew!
    Last edited by LurkTech; 07-04-2014 at 05:24 PM.