RC Racer

Ordered bearings a month ago!

Ordered the LaTrax Rally bearing kit over a month ago and they're STILL on back order. Ive heard people say go with Avid but i couldn't find the correct sizes. Should i just wait?

RC Enthusiast
    MERV, P4DE, XO-1, 1/18th Rally

RC Racer
    still no bearings? i think i'm about to order a set from avid myself. the stock ones on the teton are starting to feel gritty.

RC Racer
    still none haha i keep calling and they keep telling me they haven't arrived yet so idk, lol

RC poster
    I just ordered two sets of bearings from rc hobby explosion. Should be here by this weekend. I got tired of waiting on the backorder from another site.

My diff started the clicking so I have the metal diffs coming. Hate to pull it apart without upgrading the bearings!

RC Racer
    the metal teton diffs are legit for the little rally. you won't experience that horrible clicking sound anymore ha i can run a 3s LiPo no problem

RC poster
    The site says I will get my metal diff tomorrow so I am excited. I got the bearing kit today. Should be a fun weekend!

RC Racer
    Maybe you should get your money back if they didn't mail your bearings yet. If they charge you a restocking fee I'd laugh

RC poster
    I installed the new bearings today and boy does it make a difference. The metal Gears also fixed the clicking. Thanks for the good advice on the forum. Couldn't be happier with my modded ride.