RC Racer

Price of used slayer

So I am usually at the slash forums, but I'm here since my brother has a slayer he is looking to sell. He has had it a while(few months) but it's only been used about 5-10 times.

It's a bit dirty but it has everything (fuel, transmitter, starter, batteries, etc.) still seems to run fine. I just want to know about how much this could sell for. All advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Looks like the Pro; I wouldn't spend more than $250 on one. Typically one would expect at least the engine and a few other parts need replacing and take that into account when purchasing used vs new.
    The Super Derecho

RC Racer
    Oh cool I actually thought it would be less. I know nothing about nitro

RC Competitor
    Why does your brother want to sell his SLAYER... & since you stated you have NO clue on NITRO that's a #1 reason to me WHY your brother wants to sell or the person wants a newer truck or switching to electric & wants TOP dollar to get another truck...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by nitropair4218 View Post
    Why does your brother want to sell his SLAYER... & since you stated you have NO clue on NITRO that's a #1 reason to me WHY your brother wants to sell or the person wants a newer truck or switching to electric & wants TOP dollar to get another truck...
    What are you trying to say?
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Champion
    That's the pro but it looks like your 2 stage air filter is missing a layer which is a $15 part... I would ask 250 negotiable if I were you. Cause I think realistically it will only sell for about $213.21.... But that's just my two cents... I've seen people ask for the moon and get real close but I don't suggest as it does offend buyers. The best way to sell is give every bit of information you feel would be helpful. And then bring the buyer back to us that way we can train him up right in nitro short course.
    Spartan Jet Boat
    Alias
    Fiero GTP

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopstx View Post
    What are you trying to say?
    Nothing Really...... Ment NO HARM.....LOL LOL..... I was just simply wondering WHY he's SELLING the Slayer ME & The Wife love driving our SLAYERS.......