RC Champion

Project Dung Beetle

I haven't driven my Traxxas Fiesta in nearly 1.5 years and even then it was as a Focus Rally Car with a 1/10 Velineon system in it.

So I decided to redo it the other day, been thinking about his for a while and finally pulled he trigger...........introducing, Project Dung Beetle!

I did end up pulling the Velineon out of it and put the Sidewinder/4600 combo ouy of my M-03 Mini Cooper (which will eventually get a Sidewinder SCT/3800 4-pole put in to) to clear the smaller body, then threw on a beat up set of wide and wider VTA Torque Thrust clones for the look. Going to paint the car on the inside with Model Master Chrysler Metallic Brown Lacquer then paint it inside and out wih the Flat Black Lacquer from the same line. That way as the car rolls and tumbles, it'll scrape the black off and expose that rust brown color under it

Now all I need is some Servo Tape and some good weather to shoot the paint
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Qualifier
    Looks good! It should come alive with the cool paint job your gonna do.

RC Champion
    Thanks, I'm tempted to snag Fiesta Dad's now and put a Parma Meyer Manx clone body on it with VTA drift tires for laughs.
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Dung Beetle! LOL!! This should be good....
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Competitor
    I have some VTA tires that will be finished from racing how well do they work for on road usage? on a 1/16 rally?
    TC3 Touring car
    TC4 Canadian Trans-am

RC Champion
    Thanks, I just have to dig up the paint and get a day with good weather that I can actually get out and start shooting the paints!

BTW, Dad is talking about bringing his out and hot rodding it now that I'm reviving mine, he's thinking about putting a Sidewinder V3/4600 combo with a set of VTA tires and 2s Lipo in it!
    Aw, Biscuits!