Thread: CF chassis

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA

CF chassis

Will the cf chassis for the rally bolt right in? I believe a Trx employee was on here talking about it but cant find the post? I am gonna buy another teton, and 1 will be a bl road truck, and the other will be a brushed jacked up trail truck...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Racer
    Chassis are the same so yes

Do post that for sure rag. I want to throw a CF Chassis on my Teton too. I got some big plans for this thing.

It's amazing how well received these LaTrax vehicles are btw. They are by no means strong.... I have crashed them not very hard and broken parts, and I got this one lady that I fix her son's vehicle like 2-3 times a week. (I don't mind because she is a seriously good looker) but anyways.... I LOOOOVE them. Since I saw the Teton, I wanted one. I want the Rally also. I think they are just so great.
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    I have ran 10 packs in the last 2 days, very hard. Have not had an issue 'cept for small debris getting into the spur cover and affecting the gear mesh. I have not whacked anything hard, but multiple barrel rolls,4 ft high jumps, 4 foot high drops(DOH!) driving on very rough terrain.

What did you break?
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Racer
    i ordered a cf chassis for my teton, i'll get a photo of it once i get my parts for my teton to sct conversion