RC Qualifier

Lightbulb Traxxas 1/8 or 1/10 scale solid axle MT?

It's strange that Traxxas is one of the few( if not the only) R/C manufacture that advertises @ full scale monster truck events, but doesn't have a 1/8 or 1/10 scale solid axle Monster Truck?

Any plans on producing one?
    Those who forfeit liberty 4 security get neither

The only thing you can really be sure about is that Traxxas is continually planning things and developing new vehicles. So far as what those plans and vehicles are, nobody outside the R&D department knows until the new product is announced.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Chicken View Post
    The only thing you can really be sure about is that Traxxas is continually planning things and developing new vehicles. So far as what those plans and vehicles are, nobody outside the R&D department knows until the new product is announced.
    So, does that mean you know what's coming next?
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Chicken View Post
    If a solid axle truck is possible by Traxxas I hope it'll have Clod Size Tires( maybe RC4WD Rumble tire!) (I don't consider any 1/8 1/10 scale a true MT without Clod size tires) and is as realistic, and scale MT as possible. 4WS with quick rear lockout. Metal gearing. Super Strong MG servos. And waterproof. Lipo ready etc.............
    Last edited by USA1; 03-26-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    So, does that mean you know what's coming next?
    I in no way can speak for Nitro Chicken but by his own statement only those in R&D know what is coming next, he is in a different department than R&D so it is unlikely that he knows what is coming next.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    Come on everyone chime in if you'd like to see a solid axle Traxxas MT. Perhaps with Grave Digger line of bodies. Of course LEDs standard equipment.

Hard to say. I have been looking at solid axle RCs to do a true monster truck build, if Traxxas had a solid axle shaft driven MT, I would consider it.

Dunno about the LEDs though. I like it that Traxxas is finally coming around and giving a place to mount aftermarket LEDs (front bumper of the 4WD Pede/Telly), I don't mind building brackets, but I like it when I don't have to make them. I would rather pay less for a well built RTR that I can add my own LEDs and such on. To me, this is a big part of the fun.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    Solid trx axles would be awesome. Moa of course 8)
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???