Thread: whole sale

RC poster

Thumbs up whole sale

hi there guys i was just wondering if u guys could put me on to some traxxas whole sale websites so i can start my bussiness up and make it bigger cheers

RC Champion
    I know another Kyle who runs the shop out of his garage. He just buys bulk at the lhs.
    Spartan Jet Boat
    Alias
    Fiero GTP

Quote Originally Posted by kyle Scott View Post
    hi there guys i was just wondering if u guys could put me on to some traxxas whole sale websites so i can start my bussiness up and make it bigger cheers
    Step 1
    Contact the Traxxas corporation (traxxas.com; 888-872-9927) by calling during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central Standard Time. You can also fill out the company's online form and request that a representative email you or call you at your home or office.

Step 2
    Answer the pre-screening questions asked to you over the phone. These questions include your name, address, telephone number, your current business name and any products you offer. Stores that offer hobby types of products such as model trains, remote-controlled cars and airplanes, model planes and cars are usually qualified to be Traxxas dealers, although a dealer agreement is not limited to these types of stores.

Step 3
    Apply for a business license through your state and a tax identification number -- or TIN -- through the Internal Revenue Service if you don't have one already. Traxxas requires these numbers for your dealer application. A business license can be obtained through your secretary of state's office. A TIN can be obtained on the IRS website or by calling the IRS and having a form sent to you.

Step 4
    Ask the Traxxas representative to send you a dealer application.

Step 5
    Complete the application with your business name, location, license and TIN and mail it to:
    Traxxas
    1100 Klein Road
    Plano, TX 75074

There are NO official online wholesalers of Traxxas products you want wholesale pricing you either need to get an account with a Traxxas distributor or follow what is posted above
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous