PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!

Brushed and diff failure.

I think I blew a rear diff today. Unfortunately wont be able to dig into it for a few days. Is it normal for rear diffs to fail under the stock brushed power? The diff was just inspected and rebuilt (new oil, bearings, and seals. No shims). The diff action is smooth as silk, but the rear tires are loosing power under hard acceleration and there is a muffled clicking(sounds like plastic, not metal) under full throttle. Sounds almost like the rear center drive shaft's inner splines are spinning or slipping inside itself.

Wondering what I should blindly order being I will not be pulling it apart for a few days...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Qualifier
    I found some already built diffs of ebay and bought 4 of them. I've only had to use 1, but, they were cheap!...I got each of them for right at $20 each....I found that my driveshafts had come loose at the couples one time, as soon as I tightened them up, I was back in business.
    " SENSELESS " - The adjective that says it all....

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    Turned out to be cracked rim, and spinning hex. Shoo goo'd the hex in the rim, moved it to the front, and so far so good.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???