RC poster

TQ and TQi binding question

Since we are still learning all of this R/C stuff, I need to ask a question that is probably easy to answer. We so far have 3 cars. 2 of them are running with 2.4 TQi rx (6518) and 1 is a 2.4 TQ rx (6519). We have 1 TQi tx (6509) and 1 TQ tx (6516). Can these all be bound so that both tx will work with all of the cars (depending on which one is powered on first) or do we need 2 TQi tx's ?? I have the TQi tx working all 3 cars, but the TQ tx will only work the TQ rx if it is rebound to the TQ tx, and then we have to rebind the TQi tx again to make it work later. I guess what I am trying to ask is ..... Can a TQ rx be bound to more than 1 tx at a time like the TQi rx's ??? I would like to end up with 3 Tx's that will control 3 different rx's without having to rebind everything everytime we switch out cars or radios. Hope this isnt too confusing and thanks for any help !!!!
    Last edited by David_S914; 03-18-2014 at 09:54 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    The single button radio can only be bound to 1 receiver at a time.

http://traxxas.com/support/Traxxas-T...tibility-Guide
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC poster
    Yep .... Noticed that !! I guess a better way to ask would be ... Can the rx's be bound to more than one tx ??

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    2218x and 6518 can, yes. The basic single button combo cannot.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.