RC Enthusiast

Worth the money?

Just bought an e revo brushed from ebay for 487.90. Is it worth the cash? Is it something that will stay with me for years to come. Or will it break and be a waste of 487$ bucks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    Its a great truck. If you break something, repair it. The parts are relatively cheap and usually only costs a couple of dollars. But... if you break a bumper or bulkhead and dont want to fix it, guess it wont stay with you for a long time, and will be a waste of 487 bucks. Its all up to the user 8)
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Enthusiast
    How would you break a bulkhead? And what is a bulkhead?

The front and rear bulkheads hold the front and rear diffs in place. They break from time to time. Its about 10 to 20 bucks to replace them. You should not have a problem with the brushed power, but if you hit solid stuff at full throttle and high speed the revos bulks can break. Most breaks happen because of user error on the brushed version. If you dont want to break it, dont hit stuff. Drive it like it costs 500 bucks.

The stock power system on the brushed erevo make this truck hard to break, but it can happen if you smash this 10lb+ machine into stuff.
    Last edited by rag6; 03-15-2014 at 07:16 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    The front and rear bulkheads hold the front and rear diffs in place. They break from time to time. Its about 10 to 20 bucks to replace them. You should not have a problem with the brushed power, but if you hit solid stuff at full throttle and high speed the revos bulks can break. Most breaks happen because of user error on the brushed version. If you dont want to break it, dont hit stuff. Drive it like it costs 500 bucks.

The stock power system on the brushed erevo make this truck hard to break, but it can happen if you smash this 10lb+ machine into stuff.
    I think that 35 mph will be suitable for me! When I drive it around for a bit i will upgrade to. LiPo 2s batteries. And by the way how long will the two titan motor last? Thanks for the help

Mine doesn't do 35. More like 25... Mine was used so the motors could be old.

Break in the motors, keep them cool, and clean and lube them often to get the longest motor life.

RC Enthusiast
    Would it be possible to put in a velineon brushless system into the truck? Or should i just get LiPo batteries