RC Enthusiast

What comes in the E revo brushed box?

Just ordered an e revo brushed 1/10. Does the charger come with it? And what first upgrades should I get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    I don't believe the charger comes with it. Unless you are set on staying with the NiMh that are included I would suggest getting a charger that can charge both the NiMh and Lipo or just ditch the NiMh all together and go straight lipo as the other are not worth even messing with anymore... as far as upgrades the brushed version is pretty much good to go. I would pull the diffs apart and shim them before they get any real use on them to prolong their life.
    If it didn't break you can do it again.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by afterdarkgames View Post
    I don't believe the charger comes with it. Unless you are set on staying with the NiMh that are included I would suggest getting a charger that can charge both the NiMh and Lipo or just ditch the NiMh all together and go straight lipo as the other are not worth even messing with anymore... as far as upgrades the brushed version is pretty much good to go. I would pull the diffs apart and shim them before they get any real use on them to prolong their life.
    How do i do that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk