RC Enthusiast

~ E-Revo Temperature Sensor Installation Issue! ~

Upon damaging my temperature sensor and getting in the replacement, i'v been stuck at a silly part in the fix. Its not where the wires go, or where to mount it on the motor, but in fact to feed it through to the receiver box. -.- Dumb, i know. I just can't seem to get the **** thing in there! Any suggestions/help? I'm all ears!

In specific, more or less this-> http://traxxas.com/sites/default/fil...stallation.pdf

RC Racer
    I had the same issue last week ! I took out the receiver box and just push it through (gently) with a flat head screw driver ! is a head ache but got it through after a few to many attempts ! good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Ah, so you can take out that transmitter? Was under the impression that it was glued. If that was gone, i could easily get it through! How did you get it off?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cabral View Post
    Ah, so you can take out that transmitter? Was under the impression that it was glued. If that was gone, i could easily get it through! How did you get it off?
    If i recall correctly, it's just a double sided adhesive. Just gently peel up on it! Should come off after a little bit.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Yeah what he said ! no biggie hope it works out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk