Rustler worked fine as a basher so It has it's battle scars. Nothing too serious but as of lately something has been causing a disturbance.
Can someone confirm that this is just a dead battery issue. I do NOT know the symptoms of a low battery nor can I find any help with this. Planning on ordering a LiPo & charger if someone can agree and also considering a glitch buster as well.
Thank you for your time to read and help the un-experienced and cheap.
I will gladly try anything you guys can recommend.
* Turn full right, and servo twitches constantly from full right to about 1/2 left
* Turn full left, maybe a minor twitch about halfway to straight then it will remain straight
* Barely touch my throttle trigger - as in static charge of my finger makes the motor spin chunkily. I am touching the trigger and the wheels will spin in a hurry before the trigger pivots as if it is the static of my finger. I can let go and it will generally stop or continue.
*Once I get the wheel spinning and full throttle it it maintains speed until I turn any amount and it will jump into reverse or stop.
* Stock electronics (brushless motor, esc, receiver, servo, crystals, and radio controller)
* Rather old battery (this may be it). My charger seems to not charge it anymore, it is done in about 5 -7 minutes instead of the usual 90 or so.
* This seeming burned or damaged capacitor on the original servo
* 4-5 years old
What I Have Tested:
* Used but working servo replaced, but only to display same symptoms so not a servo problem?
* Put "faulty" servo into another rustler with the same old battery (I only have 2)
* Everything else looks fine.
Full Album here
For the Lazy - excuse the dust!