RC Competitor

Urgent help please

Hi all,

i hope to get some help here from the experts.

I have a stock Telly and iwant to do some upgrades but without cutting or adjusting if possible.

I would like to get some good beadlock wheels with tires that can handle trail runs and little crawling.
    Please advice on what to buy...

I would also ike to know if it is difficult to lock the differentials and with what?

I hope someone can help me on these issues.
    I would like to have a little more fun with my Telly that way.

Already many thanks all !!!!

RC poster
    Pro line makes decent price beadlocks that fit the 2.2/3.0 Short course style tires, they also make the trenchers which alot of people seem to like for a dual purpose truck. I'm not sure what 2.2 beadlocks would fit or wouldn't so I'm suggesting the dual bead size.

for diff locking you can buy a spool meant for slash 4x4 or stampede 4x4 (a few companies make them) or you can do diff lock grease,silly putty,500k oil etc. there are few ways to do it so you will have to check them out and see what looks like it will work for you.

RC Competitor
    Thanks for the info, i will look into it

RC Racer
    Good 2.2 beadlock wheels that will work = Vanquish Method 2.2 Race Wheels with the .800 SLW hubs. $$$$$

Tires = any 2.2 you would like. Proline Flat Iron in the m3 (soft) compound are a good compromise.
    There will be lots of trimming on the body if you go too tall on tire height.

locked diffs = You can lock your diffs in lots of ways. The cheap and easy way is to do the silly putty mod.
    The search button helps a lot.

Goat

RC Racer
    im running the proline f11 beadlocks in red with trencher soft tires it does pretty good on the trails cant do much crawling since its brushless..but proline is coming out with a super swampper sc tire soon that might b pretty good on the rocks

RC poster
    good point on the proline tsl sct tires but I'm not sure when they will be avail... pitbull makes the rockers for sct wheels in 3 different compounds, basher kompound/zuper kompound/ komp kompound.. Think medium/soft/super soft.

RC Racer
    i forgot about them its actually the rock beast they do look sick thou

RC poster
    yeah I keep calling them by the 1:1 name, wonder why they changed it for them alone not the growler or mad dogs.

RC Competitor
    But if i understand well i can't just put 2.2" wheels with flatirons without adjusting stuff on the car???
    I am a real beginner when it comes to adjusting stuff so i rather go for the option of the proline beadlocks with soft trenchers i guess.
    I also hope that locking the diffs with 500k is something a beginner can do :P since that is something i have never donne before either.
    Will be a challenge hahaha ....

RC Racer
    2.2s dont fit unless u get a wide offfset or run vanquish hubs
    i have the trenchers in soft with the proline beadlocks and they work pretty good not much of a crawler with the stock diff fluid u can also what for the new proline 2.2/3.0 sct super swamper tires

Proline has just released the TSL Super Swampers for the SC tire size wheels! Those tires would look amazing on the Telluride!
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Competitor
    Yes, saving for it at the moment