The pictures kinda suck, but I'll try to take some better ones. I'm happy with the way the paint turned out. I used black Plasti-dip on the inside of the shell and two coats black polycarb on the outside with an additional two coats of flat black lacquer on top of that. I've done all the usual bolt-on mods with a few extra touches. I've got 200k oil in the front diff and 100k in the rear. It seems to hook up nicely with this. I've got several wheel/tire combos, but the best are the stock tires from a nitro 4-Tec. I'm running extra soft double-orange GTR shocks with 60w shock oil which really smooths out the bumps. Finally I'm using a VXL-3S to power the 380 motor. I did not want to use the 3500 motor because it's just too much power to keep it in a straight line. I believe the 380 motor has more potential left in it which is why I went with the 3S. It can provide the motor every bit of current that it can draw without breaking a sweat.