RC poster

qr-1 acting funny.. sometimes

i crashed my qr-1 into a door frame. not too hard. nothing that hasnt happened a lot before anyway.
    and when i tried to take off for the first few times only 2/4 or 3/4 motors would run, obviously wouldnt fly.
    but i can pick it up, and can move the throttle up/down back/fourth a little and get them to straighten out. any ideas on whats goin on?

RC poster
    also, i discovered when i do the reset where you put the throttle to the bottom right and move the right stick back and fourth it seems to fix it

RC Competitor
    Ive found with mine after a crash if u let it sit for a few seconds it starts to work as it should

RC poster
    got one motor that wont spin freely. will spin with remote, just not when i turn it myself.
    tried the 'armature adjustment' with no results. any other ideas before i just order a new motor?

RC Competitor
    Not sure realy ive had a few blades get pushed on so far that the motor wouldnt spin but it wouldnt spin at all

RC Champion
    I had the same problem with one motor not moving freely. Called Traxxas and they sent out a new one for free. Took about a week to be delivered. But I order them online to stock up on them. Dollar hobbyz has all four for $20

Sent from my SCH-I535

RC poster
    ya i found one online for around 7 bucks with shipping and all. not too bad.
    we just became a dealer at work, so ill be sure to stock up on at least one of everything cause im sure ill need it lol