RC Qualifier

Stopping charge early

My 5000 MAH 50c 2s has been on the charger for two hours at 5 amps. For about 35-45 minutes it has been at a full charge, but it's the final balance part. My question is- can I stop it? Or do I need to let if finish?

RC Racer
    What are the cell voltages are they far off from each other to keep it going

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    If you stop it they won't be balanced properly, leaving the next charge even more out and so on until it's that far out trouble can happen when discharged. Let it charge and next time it shouldn't take as long
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

Traxxas Employee
    Assuming that you are using an EZ-Peak Plus charger:

If you are using LiPo Charge mode, stop the charge and use LiPo Balance mode instead. We recommend always using LiPo Balance mode for all LiPo batteries, because it will charge each cell to the correct voltage individually, and give you a real-time readout of each cell's voltage. Press the + button on the EZ-Peak Plus during charge to toggle between the main charge screen and the individual cell voltage display.

RC Qualifier

Stopping charge early

Ok I have SPC lipos and the hitec x4 AC plus, I always balance them. What i mean is they go back and forth between 4.19-4.21 and never stop, just back and forth
    so I guess I'm asking- can I stop it when it gets to 4.20? Or let it go till it stops?

This forum is for support of Traxxas Lipos only you need to contact the manufacturer or vender who you bought hte equipment from for support of their products.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power