Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Champion
    I went out to do some driving with it and stripped one of the proline beadlocks. Instead of ordering a replacement wheel, I ordered protrac offset beadlocks and a protrack kit for it! I'm anxious to see how it does. I would migrate the anza chassis over but it's for my little sister and the little neighbor boy to drive. So anyways, I haven't driven it at all really so far
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Champion
    I started working on getting the pro-2 chassis and short course buggy yesterday. When comparing the Anza vs the Pro-2, the Anza is by far the nicer chassis with the machined chassis braces and carbon fiber. It's hard to believe these two chassis go for the same amount of money. If you look you can get a Pro-2 chassis for a lot cheaper than what proline wants for it. I got mine from a chop shop for 79 shipped. I was planning on getting the new vxl system but there really is nowhere to mount it unless you cut the bolt holes off the side. I went with a mamba max pro instead and mounted it to the chassis instead of the esc mount.

I tried out the sv2 on the esc mount at first but didn't like it. It would not fit behind the battery on the chassis.

tbone skid protector. I have the wheelie bar too if I need it.

All finished. I'm not a fan of not using an rx box but there really isn't room for one.

RC Champion
    I'm not sure what color to paint the body atm. I kind of like it clear. In the future, I may buy another body and send it off to Darkside Designs and get it painted in Red Bull livery. I don't really care about having scale appearance so the drive and cockpit will not be installed.

RC Champion
    Looks great! I wonder if you could get that body onto a strc lcg setup....
    Slash 4x4 LCG, Rusty VXL(not runnin), and my bike.

RC Champion
    thanks, this is the best mod I've done for this slash..Mainly because I can put bigger tires and drive in the grass.

the rear mount will work no problem. You have to be able to mount this in the front:

RC Champion
    It definitely needs more power on 2s

trencher 2.8 on 2s

3s is a little better on Suprasells knockoff badlands

RC Champion
    Looks really good with the body one color! I would assume I would be able to just drill holes in the upper chassis and put on the mount. Let me know how the body holds up please!
    Slash 4x4 LCG, Rusty VXL(not runnin), and my bike.

RC Champion
    I think this body will hold up better than any other body on the market. Mainly because the top is replaceable plastic and the sides have pretty stout bumpers that will keep anything from harming the body. the rear panels over the tranny are super thick.

I got the protrac suspension installed on the lcg slash and new protrac offset beadlocks installed. I called up proline today about the stripped hub. I ended up ordering 4 new inner hubs for the beadlock wheels that were also protrac offset. 3.67 per hub. not bad! I was going to take a video but was having a problem with the traxxas servo saver on the hitec servo.

I ordered an HS5625mg for this truck and a Savox 1258tg for the Pro-2 for much faster speeds than the .21 sec hitec servos both are running now

Last edited by SLW-SVT; 07-08-2014 at 10:27 PM.

RC Champion
    I'll have to say, the SCB conversion is by far the best mod possible for the slash platform imo. I like the rustler/stampede/bandit platform but this longer wheel base makes those not as fun. This is one of my favorite RC's now. not having to worry about the big sct bodies and the ability to use bigger tires really seals the deal. I really like it with trenchers 2.8s out back and smaller dirt hawgs in the front.

RC Qualifier
    Lookin clean! Not for long I'm guessing haha
    "That don't make NO sense!"

RC Champion
    I blow it off after every run! This is definitely getting used. I don't think I'll ever convert it back to a sct. I'm even thinking of converting my sisters slash to scb too!

RC Champion
    I got the proline front hubs, castor blocks and hexes. The only thing left that isn't proline is the rear anza carriers, the anza captured hinge pins, strc aluminum front bulkhead and the MIP dogbones. I won't soon replace those because I have about 9 spare MIP bones.

I found these protrac 17mm hexes. For some reason they are hard to find. The ones on the bottom are flm slip on 12mm to 17mm hexes.