RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar

Such a following already!

I think it's cool to see a vehicle develop such a following before it has even hit the shelves! I have some super high hopes for this thing. I believe it's destined to be a hit.

I hope the diffs will hold up well to something similar to the vxl 3m motor on 2s.
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D

RC Champion
    ya im hoping it does well to.

just cant make up my mind on whether to get one or not. but if aftermarket kicks in then my mind will be made
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Champion
    Definitely getting me one. want to also throw in new powerplant and 2s lipo and let her rip

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mwe-maxxowner View Post
    I think it's cool to see a vehicle develop such a following before it has even hit the shelves! I have some super high hopes for this thing. I believe it's destined to be a hit.

I hope the diffs will hold up well to something similar to the vxl 3m motor on 2s.
    Lets hope they don't raise the price

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    I'll be they won't! I really wanna try one out with some shock tuning and a merv bl system on 2s. I have a small home built track. Such a small truck would be easy to keep between the barriers ( I think).

I have a set of bowties I run on my merv. I'm REALLY hoping there will be a way to run 12mm hexes on this truck and use merv wheels.
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D