Thread: E-Slayer

RC Racer

E-Slayer

Hey guys, thinking about building a E-Slayer. I started a thread on the E-Revo Brushless forum and they said to try here for some help. Anyways, if I decide to sell it as a roller if I don't like it, how much could I get for it? Here are my options and if you can number each price with each of the options I number. Each option would be a brand new roller without electronics, single motor plate, custom airbrushed body, stock wheels and tires that come with Slayer. Also if someone could tell me which option most people would be more interesting in buying that way if I decide I don't like it I can sell it fast. Thanks.

Option #1- build E-Slayer with stock traxxas parts.

Option #2- build E-Slayer with Rpm arms and the rest with traxxas parts.

Option #3- build E-Slayer with Rpm arms, traxxas CVD's all the way around, upgraded red aluminum toe links, sway bars.

Option #4- build E-Slayer with Kershaw Designs Chassis, Rpm arms, traxxas CVD's all the way around, upgraded red aluminum toe links, sway bars.
    ERBE,Slash 4x4,Bandit,T-Maxx 3.3 x6,SportMaxx 2.5R

I went basically stock with mine. Slayer Pro A-arms and suspension goodies.
    Only non slayer parts are the Revo Driveshafts i cut down to beef them up over the stockers.

Orange springs f/r on 35wt oil. Rides very happy. Quite stable, corners on grass course very nice and smooth.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Racer
    rpm don't make slayer/pro arms.
    as in the previous pot I did the same thing using all trx stock parts and it go's great

RC Racer
    Oops should've done more homework on the rpm arms, I just assumed that since they have arms for pretty much every rc lol. Cameron, that's a really sick setup you got there.
    ERBE,Slash 4x4,Bandit,T-Maxx 3.3 x6,SportMaxx 2.5R

I don't think Traxxas makes CVD's for the Slayer either. MIP may still make some that are in the stock configuration only steel.

Easiest way to build one. Buy an E Revo roller off ebay and throw on Slayer Pro arms, bumpers, sway bar kit, and driveshafts, and you're good to go.

RC Champion
    Is it possible to stay with the stock slayer pro/revo 3.3 chassis? I know there is a way to turn a revo into a e-revo with a brushless but i'm still teasin the idea. Give me everything you know.... Not literally everything....
    Revo 2.5 upgraded to 3.3.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDime View Post
    Is it possible to stay with the stock slayer pro/revo 3.3 chassis? I know there is a way to turn a revo into a e-revo with a brushless but i'm still teasin the idea. Give me everything you know.... Not literally everything....
    Yes but you must do a brushless conversion based on the nitro chassis otherwise it will be 30mm longer if using the e revo chassis
    If it didn't break you can do it again.