RC poster

Talking Better tires a/changing hubs

I need better tires for my 3.3 rwd slash but all the j concept pre made ones are sold out, does anbody else know a place were I can get pre made tires w/ rims, that I can throw on with out changing my stock hubs? Thanks!

RC Enthusiast
    What I did was order replacement stock wheels and glued on new Pro-line tires. Im assuming you are trying to avoid glueing tires? Its really not that hard. I asked on here if the Electric Slash wheels would fit the Nitro Slash (seeing there are way more options available for the Electric Slash) but havent gotten an answer yet.
    Nitro Slash 3.3

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Coho View Post
    I need better tires for my 3.3 rwd slash but all the j concept pre made ones are sold out, does anbody else know a place were I can get pre made tires w/ rims, that I can throw on with out changing my stock hubs? Thanks!
    I bought a pair from ebay.

RC poster
    My personal favorites are AKA cityblocks, Proline Blockades.
    In soft or super soft compound. I use them for racing.
    Great for dusty hard packed.

RC Enthusiast
    I just put a pair of pro-line badlands medium compound on the rear of my slash (nitro 2wd). They hook-up pretty well (i mostly run off road) the truck does a lot more wheelies in the dirt. I don't know what to tell you about the front tires, all I did is move the stock rears to the front. There's not much traction in the front of the 2wd slash!!

RC poster
    I changed my stock wheels to a different, bigger rim and tire. I bought some $26.00 for four tires pre mounted on rims. That help tremendously in the grass!!! They are redcat but suit me just fine.