RC Enthusiast

Electric Slash Wheels

Will Electric Slash wheels fit on the Nitro Slash? Seems to be tons of aftermarket wheels available but they just say "Slash".
    Nitro Slash 3.3

RC Enthusiast
    Seriously? Nobody knows?
    Nitro Slash 3.3

RC Enthusiast
    this would be nice to know. renegade your got a lot of good questions that id like to know the answer to

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badslash0521 View Post
    this would be nice to know. renegade your got a lot of good questions that id like to know the answer to
    Haha I aim to please. But seriously, I might have to call traxxas and ask them for the answer if nobody knows. I remember about 10 years ago there seemed to be alot more people on here. Now, not so much. Maybe the Nitro Slash isnt that popular, cant understand why!
    Nitro Slash 3.3

The electric Slash uses 12mm hexs. If the nitro Slash has 12mm hexes (I'm not sure if it does) any 12mm wheel will work.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Enthusiast
    Yea man it kinda seems like a hobby that's been leaned out since the economy whent in 2008. But it seems like traxxas has been still going strong. It seem like it would be a really popular truck being that its so nasty. I was looking at getting a t-maxx, but from comparing videos and from my own experience with my truck, I think im happier with this truck, than id be with the t-mzxx

RC Enthusiast
    I had stadium trucks in the past and loved them (Nitro Sport, Kyosho Sandmaster). After being out of the hobby for a while I eventually saw the Electric slash and thought it was really cool how scale it looked vs the old stadium trucks. I found myself saying, "wow thats awesome if only it was nitro." A few months later the Nitro Slash came out, and here I am lol.
    Nitro Slash 3.3