RC Enthusiast

not sure whats wrong.

Just got my alias today and loved it. Was outside zipping around the yard then came back in. Was just hovering around the living room a bit. Landed and then nothing. Could still turn my LEDs on and off. Took the battery out and fully charged. Still nothing. The blue led on the back is steady on too. When I click the throttle it arms but when I lift it to gain altitude no motor spin and it disarms itself. Called tech support and they walked me through resetting and then master resetting it. Has anyone had this problem or heard of it? Ive had this thing for 2 hours and dont want to send it out for warranty already.

Spin the blades to verify they move freely. You could also isolate if a motor went out by disconnecting one at a time.
    The Super Derecho

RC Enthusiast
    Checked each blade and all spin freely. I dont think the signal is getting to them to turn. Tech support seemed to think the board was bad.

It is very unfortunate but it does sound like it may have a bad board. I think your best bet is to send it to Traxxas for repairs. I know it is a bummer for it to fail so soon but at least Traxxas will make it right in the end.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power