RC poster

Could use some help!

I bought an xo-1 from Tower recently and it had a bad esc and receiver when I got it. First time I turned the esc on it blew up lol and the antenna wire from the receiver had been damaged from the factory. traxxas sent me new electronics but now I'm having a problem I can't quite figure out...wanted to see what everyone thought. Whenever I am running the car hard (flat out throttle runs) after about 10-15 minutes the car will freeze up and lose throttle control but still have steering. The esc starts making the slow continuos beep and shows the three led's indicating loss of signal. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I am thinking maybe brown out or something. Thought about buying a glitch buster but am not sure. Guess it could be bad receiver or transmitter but it works fine when binding and traxxas just sent me all new electronics for the car. Any help would be appreciated.....traxxas said in order for them to diagnose the problem I would need to send in all the electronics.....was just hoping to figure it out on my own instead of having the car be down for another couple weeks.

RC Champion
    Sounds like the RX to me.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC poster
    Guess I'll just send the electronics in to traxxas. Thx.