Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by barry_420 View Post
    so has anyone else painted the apocalypse body? post some pics

Don't believe everything you think!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis de Gruchy View Post

Hey, Francis, you'll need an other body for summer, your colors are more fot winter!lol!
    Summit RX8/1550kv-Slash4x4 MM2/2400kv Twin-V Merv.

RC Qualifier
    I cant wait for that truck bosy to show up on my door!
    END_OF_LINE

barry_420
    I had seen that one in another thread didn't know of anyone else had one painted, although that is SICK!!

RC Racer
    That is a sick body!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Wow, that looks great, especially with the snow as a backdrop!! Nice!!

FLM BL E-Maxx - BL Slash - BL 4Tec - Wraith - SCX-10 - Custom Axial 6WD - Custom Losi micro Monster Truck - Losi Micro-T Hummer - Custom Losi Micro Peterbilt Crawler - More to come!!
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC poster
    Here are some pics of the work in progress for the apocalypse summit. Multiple coats inside and outside from lexan paint to primer. You can follow my progress on my instagram account Sverd01

Last edited by sverd01; 03-12-2014 at 08:50 AM.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    That body is looking awesome! I couldn't wait and had to order one for myself. Now I just have to figure out a paint scheme for it. Maybe something race buggy crossed with a military/mad max type theme; if that make any sense at all. Still trying to figure it out. Won't know until I get my hands on it, though.

FLM BL E-Maxx - BL Slash - BL 4Tec - 1/16th Fiesta - Wraith - SCX-10 - Custom Axial 6WD - Custom Losi micro Monster Truck - Losi Micro-T Hummer - Custom Losi Micro Peterbilt Crawler - soon '65 Malibu Micro T Drifter

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    Maybe something race buggy crossed with a military/mad max type theme
    I like the Mad Max theme. thats what I was thinking for this old body i messed up the paint job on. Have a lot of ideas. You can go crazy with it.

Stock Summit

RC Champion
    The mailman just rang the doorbell, and guess what? My Apocalypse body is here!! Not a ton different from the stocker, but the few changes are pretty cool. I'll be trimming this out and applying Faskoat tonight. No work tonight for me! I'm off Thursday and Friday, so I should have it painted up real soon. Just gotta come up with a design. Been working on my Fiesta drift build so much, I haven't really thought about it yet. Going to be cool, guaranteed....

FLM BL E-Maxx - BL Slash - BL 4Tec - 1/16th Fiesta - Wraith - SCX-10 - Custom Axial 6WD - Custom Losi micro Monster Truck - Losi Micro-T Hummer - Custom Losi Micro Peterbilt Crawler - soon '65 Malibu Micro T Drifter