RC Racer

Best Color for Day/Night?

I've tried Red/Green/Orange so far.

By far best color for visibility at night is Orange. The blades almost glow in orange and the lights are bright in Orange. Makes orientation very easy. If you have a Red one get the orange canopy, blades, and light pipes. Try it out. The difference is very pronounced.

The Red sort of mutes the light and at night its not as bright. Also the Red blades are more opaqe and don't have the "glowing" effect.

The Green is better than Red at night but not as good as orange. The lights shine through brightly in green but the blades still don't glow as well as they seem to in orange.

During the day I think it makes less of a difference, but my order is still the same in terms of visibility. Orange, Green, then Red.

I have no experience with blue. Anybody try that one have a comment?

I am using Green blades and lights in the front and White blades with blue lights in the back. Seems to work very well for me the Green blades show up very nicely in the sunlight and at dusk or dark the lights really pop.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Racer
    I hadn't considered using white.. I might have to get some white blades and see how those look...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1234 View Post
    I hadn't considered using white.. I might have to get some white blades and see how those look...
    In sunlight they stand out far better than the Black blades do IMO
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Racer
    Yes I agree. I got green with white blades in rear to match white lightsn real easy to see when its way up in sky.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk