RC Enthusiast

New E-Revo, Batteries wont fully charge.

Hey everyone, I feel like a goof asking all these questions but, i bought a slash 4x4 a few weeks ago and I must have had a little of the fun rub off on my son. He tonight, went and purchased a E-Revo. We brought it home and right away put it on my EZ charger plus. Since the Revo comes with two batteries, we were not looking to go out for the first run tonight but both batteries took less than 400 Mah on the charger. I didn't know what to do so we took it out and sure enough, it was dead. We brought the batteries in and put one on the charger and again, it only took 230 mah this time. The second battery, I set on discharge>charge at 1.5A. That is in the process currently but I wanted to see what everyone thought? One battery having a failure, ok but not both...

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Do a little research on "form charging" to make sure this is right... it has been a while since I messed with NiMH. lol But, do a few cycles at 1/10C... discharge and charge... to see if the battery comes back to life.

If you don't want to mess with it, give Traxxas a call... they may just send you new packs.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.