RC Racer

EZ Peak Plus 6 from LVC to Storage Charge

Lets be honest, most people here are going to bash until their LiPo's run out of juice. Then put their LiPo's onto a storage charge, in preparation for the next bashing session.

Will the EZ Peak Plus charge from LVC to storage voltage at 2amps or at the full 1S ? example 5amps for a 5000mHa LiPo ?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    The charger is limited to 2 amps in storage mode... this would make it take about an hour from 3.4v/cell to 3.8v/cell.

-OR-

You can put it in balance mode and charge at 5 amps for about 20 minutes or so and then check voltages.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Racer
    Yep, I think that's what I'm going to do, just ignore the weak 2amp only storage mode charge & throw it on balance mode, set my stop watch on my iPhone the first time i do it and time it til it gets to 3.8v. Then for all future charges, set myself a countdown alarm on my iPhone again...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    The charger is limited to 2 amps in storage mode... this would make it take about an hour from 3.4v/cell to 3.8v/cell.

-OR-

You can put it in balance mode and charge at 5 amps for about 20 minutes or so and then check voltages.