RC poster

Orange Gordon body ! Are the Graphis on the body stickers? Or are they painted on ?

I want an orange body on my slash. I was thinking of getting the Orange gordon but I want it straight orange no graphics. Are the Graphis on the body stickers? Or are they painted on ?

RC Champion
    The orange color and most of the traffics are painted on the inside it the body. There are some stickers on the outside but they will not come off.
    Slash 4x4 built from Proline RPM STRC TRX and MIP

RC Qualifier
    Of course stickers come of ya goober. If they dont' come of readily then use a heat gun or even a hair dryer to loosen the sticker and take it off. Use rubbing alchohal or glass cleaner on a old towel to get the residue off if any is left behind.

RC Champion
    Well yes if your goal is to take them off yes you can do that. But they will not come off just normal wear and tear. Mine have stayed on for 3 years!

RC Competitor

RC Racer
    All the traxxas bodies I have had are stickers on the side but painted on the hood. So I would imagine the same for the Robby Gordon one. Side stickers come off easily
    (2) Slash 4x4 HCG

I've never tried removing stock stickers. Does goo gone leave residue that eats the acrylic body?
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    I've never tried removing stock stickers. Does goo gone leave residue that eats the acrylic body?
    I bet it would. It's how I get super glue off my pinion gears. The stuff is strong.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    I used it and as long as it doesn't make contact under the body on the paint, your good.

RC Competitor
    Not all hood graphics are painted haha. The 4Wheel Parts body graphics are almost entirely stickers, even the hood.