RC poster

just got my slash ultimate and got a question

Its supposed to come a manual and extra shock pistons and other parts correct? All I got was some foam for the battery and for the tqi dock and the extra pinion gear. Other than not gettin all my stuff in the box I love it

RC Champion
    OK take a breath some one messed up. Call traxxas and they will make it right. I understand the frustration spending big money and not getting what you paid for. Give em a chance to make it right. As a fellow slash owner if they don't PM me. I will send you the parts/manual package that came with my daughters slash FREE. I don't need it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by radionewb View Post
    Its supposed to come a manual and extra shock pistons and other parts correct? All I got was some foam for the battery and for the tqi dock and the extra pinion gear. Other than not gettin all my stuff in the box I love it
    Did you even get your tools?
    Slash 4x4 MMP/2800kv

Slash 4x4 LGC MM2/2650kv

RC poster
    Im not angry at all I was just confused as to whether the ultimate came with it all or not .I didnt mean for it to sound as if I was angry just curious cuz it dont come with a batt so wasn't sure if the other stuff was included .

yea I got my tools. I cant wait till this darn weather breaks so I can drive it again

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by radionewb View Post
    Im not angry at all I was just confused as to whether the ultimate came with it all or not .I didnt mean for it to sound as if I was angry just curious cuz it dont come with a batt so wasn't sure if the other stuff was included .

yea I got my tools. I cant wait till this darn weather breaks so I can drive it again
    I just bought an Ultimate and mine came with a battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko View Post
    I just bought an Ultimate and mine came with a battery.
    The truck can be purchased with or without a battery, its just a matter of cost.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pro mod steve View Post
    OK take a breath some one messed up. Call traxxas and they will make it right. I understand the frustration spending big money and not getting what you paid for. Give em a chance to make it right. As a fellow slash owner if they don't PM me. I will send you the parts/manual package that came with my daughters slash FREE. I don't need it.
    I appreciate you wanting to help others! That is the main reason that I am here. We should all take this idea and embrace it. That was truly amazing pro mod steve
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    I appreciate you wanting to help others! That is the main reason that I am here. We should all take this idea and embrace it. That was truly amazing pro mod steve
    As you say "we are here to help."

RC poster
    Ok im actually pretty mad right now just got off the phone with customer support and the guy teels me I have to buy shocks to get pistons that they dont come with the truck. I told him ive talked to numerous people online whose did and he told me im wrong. I mentioned the manual covering changing them and he laughed at me like im crazy. Is there a traxxas rep that can tell me which is the truth? Am I suppose to have gotten them or not. I dont know why everyone else would but not me.

RC Champion
    I didn't think the ultimate GTR shocks came with extras. Only the old ultra shocks did. It should have came with the other things you mentioned though. Also, it should have a center diff, extra sway bars, tools, clips, and body washers.

RC Competitor
    Radioewb,

Have you talked with the business you bought the truck from? Seems like you may have gotten a box that somebody went into and took items, possibly a return. Did traxxas cs guy confirm what you were suppose to get in the box?

RC poster
    My box was factory sealed , I just didnt get a manual with it or the shock pistons , I found the diff and sway bars and clips just not the pistons. He told me that none of the slashes come with them , that I would have to pay for shock kit to get them. I bought a la trax alias and a motor went out the day after I got , called CS was supposed to have sent motors out that day , 23rd dec and just found out they havent shipped yet. Not real impressed with traxxas to be honest, which sux.

RC Champion
    Sounds like you did get everything then. Traxxas trucks don't come with full manuals anymore. They just have quick start guides. The full manuals are located on their website. I personally am not a fan of this , but I can understand why they did it.

Even though the GTR shocks don't come with different pistons, they're still better than the ultras or big bores.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jws1982 View Post
    Sounds like you did get everything then. Traxxas trucks don't come with full manuals anymore. They just have quick start guides. The full manuals are located on their website. I personally am not a fan of this , but I can understand why they did it.

Even though the GTR shocks don't come with different pistons, they're still better than the
    ultras or big bores.
    Ok so the ultimate doesnt come with extra pistons? Thats cool , if I woulda just got an answer instead of being told that no truck has ever come with extra pistons I woukdnt be that mad . But when someone tries to convince me I dont know what im 10000% percent know is a fact bugs me to no end. The manual sucks online I have a tablet and parts of it I cant read the words because of the black bubble things when they go into detail about certain things blocks the words. Also they need to explain better what each model comes with specifically, I read the manual and it talks about tuning the shocks to use the extra pistons to change the rate, nothing that says certain models only. I got a 160 dollar paper weight of a quadcopter because of a manufacturer defect and its beennthat way sense Dec21st and they still have not shipped the motors. Ive spent alot of money with them this past month and I think its gonna be the last dime I will ever spend with them which i hate cuz Im gettin my kid a truck and me another one to flat track with and I really would a liked em all to be the same brand .