RC poster

Entigy v2 roll cage won't fit erevo with wing/wheelie bar

I just purchased a entigy v2 roll cage for my erevo the problem is I can't get it to fit with the wing and wheelie bar the clerk at the store swore his did idk what I'm doing wrong if I have a defective one or if it's not compatible please help!

RC poster
    I'm trying to figure this there'd stuff out :/

RC Qualifier
    The problem is its integy.... Got any pics? Itll make it easier to help you. Also you will get more replies if you post this in the e revo brushless edition sub-forum

RC Qualifier
    Take the rear tower off and remove and completely disassemble the wing mount.
    Set the cage in place where it should go on the rear tower. ( do not worry about the spacers at this time)
    Place each vertical side of the wing mount through the cage and clip in place where it should go on the tower while holding the cage in place.(an extra set of hands helps)
    While holding all of this in place drop the long screws in to hold contraption together.
    Once together finish putting the wing hardware back together.
    Then pull the long bolts back out and install your spacers and tighten down.
    Yes it is a pain in the rear to do but it ties the front and rear together nicely when done.

The best part is if you want to take the cage off you have to disassemble the whole thing again or just replace the rear tower with a spare and leave the one you did attached to the cage.
    If it didn't break you can do it again.