RC Enthusiast

How long for traxxas replacement parts?

I had my alias about a week when 2 motors went bad. Called traxxas and they said they would sent out 2 motors (1 a and 1 b) pus extra shaft and its been 1 week and 2 days and nothing yet. Don't know where their shipped from to get to staples mn, so was just curious how long it usually takes as I want to get flying again soon..lol thanks for any input.

The answer to that question is, "It depends on stock status."

However, some eBay sellers have the parts.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    You would think traxxas "IS" the stock...lol allready ordered extra parts from ebay, so I should get my replacement motors from somewhere soon anyway. Thanks

I'd think that their dealers and distributors would get the lion's share of parts and especially first runs, no?
    So far as I know most companies keep their HQ and their warehouses separate. I wouldn't expect more than a small stock in TX.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC poster
    Have you received your motors yet rus?

RC poster
    Russ - Traxxas is located in Plano, Tx - I don't live too far from their facility - I hope you received your parts already -as I just bought a stampede and broke it the first day.. :-( The hold up on your parts may have been weather related, if I am looking at your time line of issues right, you called them the week of a major ice storm that is still affecting deliveries in the Dallas area 3 weeks later.

RC Enthusiast
    Just received 2 motors Friday. No extra shaft that was promised. No big deal as I allready had extra parts that I bought. But after 3 more packs, the other 2 failed. So emailed traxxas. We will see if this keeps happening. Hoping it was just faulty first set. But others are having same issue as me, so am alittle woried.lol. I am keeping my faith in traxxas as I own many of their products and never needed support for bad parts before. So I hope this too is just a glitch. Will see how they respond to my email. Oh, by the way the reason it took so long for my first 2 motors is their was an error. It came a couple days after I checked in with them. If not for the error would have had them much quicker.