RC poster

Are batteries interchangable between models?

Just bought my son a stampede 4x2, and I want to get a r/c for myself now. I was looking into getting me the slash, but the battery packs seem different layout. Will the hump style fit the slash and vice versa? going to buy some extra batteries and want to be able to share them. Or would I be better to get another stampede? thank you for any info

RC Qualifier
    Hump packs fit in the Slash. The slash comes with a little foam spacer to use if you use hump packs too.

batteries are pretty interchangeable as long as you get one that fits in whatever you plan to use it in.... the slash and the stampede 2wd and 4wd can share the same batteries

RC Qualifier
    Yes hump packs will fit in the slash but the slash battery will only work in the slash tho as its longer

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74 View Post
    batteries are pretty interchangeable as long as you get one that fits in whatever you plan to use it in.... the slash and the stampede 2wd and 4wd can share the same batteries
    A stock slash 7 cell flat pack will not fit the battery compartment of a pede 2 or 4wd. The hump packs will fit either model though. just need the foam spacers for the hump packs in the slash battery compartment. If you want a bunch of stock packs, get the humps to share between a slash and pede.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Champion

Are batteries interchangable between models?

I have a p2de, sl4sh, rally, p4de and mt Slash. All of my gens ace 5000mah fit all of my trucks, same with the 5000mah 3's I have, just using a foam piece in the sl4sh and rally as the trays a little longer.

Take a look under the specs on each model through the products page on Traxxas.com it tells ya the battery tray dimensions, when buying batteries most of them will show you the specs on the height, length and width. Keep in mind as well models like the slash and p2de etc... Have battery expansions, allowing you to install a taller battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    almost all 2s 4000-7000ish hardcase packs are a "standard" size that fits the shorter pede battery tray.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC poster
    thank you very much everybody. time to order a truck for me now!

RC Qualifier
    Best bet is to ditch the nimh and get some lipos to share between trucks.