RC Qualifier

Discharging with the EZ-Peak Plus (2933)

Hello, I am a bit confused on discharging what should be my discharge settings for a 3s Lipo(5000mAh)? They have been in storage for a solid month so...... I need exact settings please! I want to go to my LHS and have them just solder some battery connectors on a motor and that be my dis charger. I know 3.7v is what the battery should be at minimum. It's currently at 3.93 for each cell and I want to go eat dinner but don't know if I can or not! Any help GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    PM for info.....

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    So you are trying to get them to storage voltage??

Just use the storage feature and set it up like you would a balance charge.
    5 amps and 3S voltage.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier

Is this what it should be set at? It will not let me go higher than 2.0 amps at the moment. I guess that is because I am currently above the typical storage level....? If I JUST want to discharge them, what should the settings be? I just want to do a cycle on them. I know they are charged at 5.0 amps.
    Last edited by Spartanator; 12-05-2013 at 09:54 PM.
    PM for info.....

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    That is the highest the charger will do for a discharge/storage... the only way to change that would be to buy a more capable charger.

This is why I did this:
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...scharger-ideas
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    How did I know you were going mention that! I
    Yes, I remember seeing that project! I would do it. It is the thing about me not having soldering equipment though, yes it's probably cheap to get an DIY but my parents don't like the thought of me melting wires together even if in the garage. I may just keep things the way they are for now... Anyways. Thanks Jimmie!
    PM for info.....

RC Qualifier
    All good with the EZ-Peak Plus so far! Highly recommended if your a simple person!
    PM for info.....